Friday, April 6, 2007

Birthday's are Fun!

We had quite a busy weekend! After my sister's shower (see below!) , we had a birthday party for our cousin. He's so cute and the kids had so much fun!!! My Auntie-In-Law is an Arbonne consultant, so I got to spend some time playing with the make up and skin care items. I bought a whole ton of stuff and became a wholesale distributor with her, so if you want to know more about it, shoot me a quick email (I get a discount!) and we can talk. I love what I have so far and do NOT want to be a salesperson, but I will tell anyone who wants to know what I love and why!

I took a few great shots of the kids (of course - again, they are my FAVORITE subject!). This one of Maddy makes me smile every time. And if you know Maddy, this face is HER!



They got to do a pinata, which was so much fun for them!


Here's one more of Maddy (notice the curls - Giggy set her hair in curlers before bed and she looks just like a princess!)
Oh yeah, and we TRIED to get a family picture with all the cousins together, but as you can see, they were all a little giggly!! (It IS a party I guess!)

No comments: