Sunday, February 24, 2008

More from the Swearing In

I promised more images from Ron's swearing in ceremony the other night, and I'm actually going through with that promise! I am still so very proud of Ron and I know he will do a great job. I also want to take this time to thank everyone for all the kind words. We've received so many emails and blog comments from people sending along their congratulations. Without the support of friends and family like you, I'm not sure we could do everything we're trying to do right now.

On to the images! The first one was taken by my father-in-law before we left the house. I'm not loving that angle for me, but it is nice to have a family photo. I think I need to set up a better one someday soon.
This next one was taken by none other than Miss Maddy-Belle. For a 4 (almost 5!) year old, she's pretty good! I take that back, I think she composes better than some adults I know. I think I see a future for her in the business!
Last, but certainly not least, this is Ron taking his oath just after I pinned the badge on him. I love the flag in the background. The man you see is one of the selectmen in the town.

No comments: