Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I have a blog!

I've decided to start a blog to keep you up-to-date with what is going on with me and my business. I'm not sure how much time I will have to add items to this, but it is my intent to add as much on here as possible. I plan on sharing my images from the weddings I photograph as well as personal goals, ideas, thoughts and of course, images of my two wonderful children - RJ & Maddy (or Maddy-Belle as she insists on being called).

I have a couple of ideas for future posts, but I would love to know if there is anything specific you'd like to see on here. Send me an e-mail, call, write, snail mail...do whatever and let me know what you want!

I just got back from attending Imaging USA (a HUGE convention for professional photographers) with my Dad. It was phenomenal! I will post more about our crazy adventures in the next couple of days. I didn't get to meet many Massachusetts Wedding photographers, but I did get to meet many great people.

Here's a quick picture of me, my dad and the chili pepper! (Note: This was taken by some random person who worked at the convention center, not a photographer.) More later, I promise!

No comments: