Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring has SPRUNG!!!

And it's about time. I know I shouldn't complain, since we really didn't get that much snow this winter, but it has been the loooooooooooooooooooooongest winter ever. I mean, it's almost May and this is the first day we've seen 60 degrees. I am very happy, though, it is supposed to be nice and warm all weekend.

Here's the kids drawing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk.





So I took full advantage of the B-E-A-U-tiful (Jim Carrey reference, Mom) day and planted some nice spring flowers. I got some mini daffodils and a few other things that I don't know what they are called. I got them because they are NOT brown, white, or almost-green like the rest of the yard right now. I want color!!!!!!!! Anyway, here's a couple of images of the pretty, colorful flowers that I got.


No comments: