Friday, June 22, 2007

Arbonne and my Blogging Hiatus

Many apologies to those who read this blog all the time. I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus as I try to reinvent my website. I've finished many tasks on the way to rebranding my site along with my cards, stationary, etc. Now I just need to get my ideas onto the Web and that is proving to be more work than I thought! I get one really good idea and find a really cool font, then something else comes up and I want to go another way. It's madness!! Way too many options out there. In any case, keep on the lookout in the next few weeks, I'll be updating the look of my site, then this blog to reflect that change.

On a different note, I've become a Warehouse Distributor (I think that is the name I was told) for Arbonne. What that means to me is that I can get a discount off the products that I have grown to love in the last few months. I'm telling you all this because I can extend my discount to anyone and everyone. So, if you or someone you know are interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. I don't have to 'prove' my relationship to the person - I can just give them the discount.

I don't have time to become a true consultant for them, so I'm not going to try and push anyting on you, but I do want you to know that I love some of the products. I have the whole line of facial care products from the cleanser, to the toner, lotion, exfoliant, and mask. LOVE them! I love how my face looks and feels since I've started to use them. In addition, I bought their mineral foundation and some make up. I really like a lot of it (not all - but it's more because it wasn't my style than anything). I also bought an eye cream because I HATE the dark circles under my eyes and it truly seems to have helped.

Ok, like I said, I'm not selling, I just want you to know what I have tried and what I like. If you are interested, shoot me an email or call me and I can tell you about the discount. Nothing else...no additional selling, or trying to get you to join a cult or anything! Here's their website, ifyou want to check them out: http://www.arbonne.com

No comments: