Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Brittany & Brian

Tonight I had the pleasure of doing an e-session (engagement session) with Brittany and Brian, who are getting married in September.

It was so hot! In my car on the way over, the temperature read 98. With the 50% humidity, I'm sure it felt a lot worse. But it was still a great session. We met at Brian's parents house and took the first few images:

Here they are with the angel...


And the swing...

Aren't they just so cute?!


After we had finished up there, we went over to Norfolk Power Equipment, a tractor store owned and operated by Brian's parents. Of course we had to get a few poses on the tractor!


These were just a few of my favorites. To view the whole slideshow (no music), click here.

They were such good sports considering the heat. I had a lot of fun and can't wait to join them for their wedding! Thanks guys!

No comments: