Thursday, October 25, 2007

Catching up is Hard to Do!

Hi everyone!

I must apologize to everyone - I have not had a chance to blog at all this month! Things have been so (wonderfully) busy. We have done and witnessed so much since the last time I posted, it's amazing!! I am just going to give you a brief synopsis now, but I PROMISE to follow it up with detailed posts and images throughout the weekend.

Here is what October has been for us:
  • I started October editing the images from Brittany and Brian's AWESOME wedding. It was SO much fun! (I'll post some images for you to see).


  • I had two e-sessions (engagement sessions) with two wonderful couples that are getting married next year. They both happened in great locations and were so much fun to do. (Again - images to come soon!)


  • We made a last minute decision to attend the PDN- PhotoPlus Expo in New York City. It is a huge photography expo full of great vendors and tons and tons of cool photographers to network with. It was no where near as big as the Imaging USA expo my dad and I attended in frigid San Antonio in January, but it was really great! (I'll share more details in another post - oh, and images, too!)


  • Because of the location of the expo, we decided to make it a family trip and see as much as we could in the process. So, we planned on going through Long Island so we could tour Sagamore Hill, which was the summer/retiring home for President Theodore Roosevelt, one of Ron's favorite people in history. What an amazing experience!


  • Lastly and MOST certainly not least: THE RED SOX ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!! (And won game one in spectacular fashion!) Dustin Pedroia's amazing home run that started the 13-1 win. Photo credit to photographer John Wilcox. (I'm thinking he had to have the world's longest lens to pull this shot off - how cool is that?!)


No comments: