Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Behind on Blogging - AGAIN!

I really thought it would get easier for me to get blog posts up - I really did! I guess I completely underestimated how truly busy I was about to get. This post will be my feeble attempt at playing quick catch up and then I will try my best to post up images from the many things I have been doing in the last couple of months. I will take this time to apologize to all my family who have given me a hard time about not posting updated images of the kids and to all my clients who have asked me when I'm going to blog again.

As I think back, I realize I have had an amazing couple of months. Here is a sampling of what I have been doing with all that time:

  • An awesome Lifestyle Maternity session
  • A really cool Anniversary "present"
  • A wonderful wedding
  • A dinner dance for Ron's law school
  • A spectacular Lifestyle e-session
  • The most amazing trip to Disney World - ever

Since I refuse to blog and not include any images, I'm putting in a couple of the kids from when we snuck into the not-quite-open-yet new playground at RJ's school.

No comments: