Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dawn & Matt are having a baby!!


When Dawn asked me to come and do a Lifestyle Maternity session with her and her cute belly - I can't even tell you how excited I was! Since I have really been focused on photographing weddings, this was going to be my first maternity sesson ever. And now that I have done one, I really REALLY like them! So if you know any ladies who are pregnant and would like to do a maternity session, please send them my way. I really wish I could have done something like this when I was pregnant.


Dawn and Matt are an unbelievably cute couple and they are both so excited to welcome their new addition. Thank you so much for picking me to document this part of your lives, too!
While I was getting the settings ready on my camera, I took a couple of photographs of the new crib, just waiting and I thought this one was really cute:



When we started, Dawn was wearing a nice little black dress. Isn't she SO cute?!



Then I thought we'd try something different - I love this angle.



Then Matt came in...aren't they just amazing? Can you feel the cute through the screen?





And no family session would be complete without Belle...





This one is my FAVORITE:





And then we tried something a little different, which I LOVE!

No comments: