Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Engagement Session, CT Style

When Steve and Roslyn told me they wanted to have their engagement session done at the same location that they are getting married at in September, I was ecstatic! You see, they are getting married in Madison, CT, a venue that is just over two hours away from me (or just under, depending on traffic and driving speed). So I wasn't sure I was going to get a chance to see it in person before photographing their wedding. Let me tell you - it is GORGEOUS!

They are getting married on the beach at the Surf Club in Madison and I am so excited to be joining them!

There are so many great places to take photos there, so we just walked around finding new places to go - it was fun!

Here are a couple of my favorites:



I thought these canoes were really cool and I LOVE the colors...



This one really struck me as an instant favorite. I just love everything about it!



I took over 150 images of them all total, so if you have time to spare and would like look through the rest of them, you can view them here.

No comments: