Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Just a brief note to welcome 2009! I am way behind on blogging. I just can't seem to catch up. And for months I've been beating myself up for it. It's 2009 and I am now starting fresh. It's a new year, new expectations. I do hope to get a few of the weddings/engagement sessions blogged from last year, but I'm not going to promise anything to you or myself. As a very wise man once said, "Keep moving forward", or as the whole quote goes:

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
~ Walt Disney


(Since I don't have any images of Walt - the man - I am including a quick image of the kids at Disney World, from earlier this year)

With the start of 2009 comes my look back to 2008 and all that I was able to accomplish as a business owner as well as all that we were able to do as a family and I am very proud of all of that. In such tumultuous times it's very easy to get down (and this cold NE weather doesn't always help) by focusing on things that aren't going as well as we would like. But what is more important is that we focus on all the great in our life. And that is where you all come in. Thank you for reading my blog, viewing my work, and more importantly, being a part of my life in some way.


Here's to a great 2009 for all and I hope you all are able to accomplish for yourselves what you set out to.

No comments: